Prepare/Enrich Facilitator Certification Training
Mount Tabor Counseling offers ONE-DAY Prepare/Enrich Facilitator Certification. This training helps Clergy and Professionals learn and facilitate the Prepare/Enrich Marriage Assessment.
- Prepare/Enrich’s framework is effective in clinical and faith-based settings, helping you get to know couples on a deeper level, faster.
- Whether you are a therapist in private practice, a counselor in a clinical setting, a pastor or lay leader in a church or community organization, a graduate student, or a professor teaching at a university, 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦/𝘌𝘯𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 can equip you to work effectively with couples.
- 7 CEUS Available for Licensed Professionals at an additional cost.
What You Will Learn
- To assist couples with exploring their relationship strength and growth areas
- Understand the impact of origin/culture experiences on each partner’s perception of the couple relationship.
- Explore how culture and diversity impacts the couple relationship
- Explain positive/negative cycles affecting the couple relationship
- Provide powerful insights to help couples focus on goals, build upon strengths, and reduce conflictInitiate meaningful discussion to reduce conflict while increasing active/assertive listening.
The One-Day training cost of $220 includes a physical training kit, one (1) free assessment and ongoing support from the trainers and Prepare/Enrich consulting team.
The cost of the One-Day training does not include the 7 CEUs ($55) which is purchased AFTER the completion of the training and when you receive your account access information.
At paresent there are no scheduled Prepare/Enrich Certification Workshops. To voice your interest please email Programs@mounttaborcounseling.com