Mount Tabor Counseling hosts a series of online-live adult education classes for the laity and clergy on topics related to the spiritual life and the living our Catholic life through the help of insights from psychology. Topics that are open for the laity focus on personal psycho-spiritual development and relationships, where topics restricted to the Clergy focus on topics related to pastoral care, pastoral counseling and ministry in general. Anyone with a computer, phone or table can attend via online conference technology. See the link below to Register for the event so you can receive connection details and reminders.
Courses are completely free so spread the word with friends and family, regardless if they are Catholics or not!
All adult education classes are taught by a therapist of Mount Tabor Counseling, through the Fuze online platform. Fuze is an online webinar system which allows for video and audio sharing on Windows, Mac or IOS devices, or calling in through a toll-free phone. Once you have filled out the online registration form you will receive an email welcome letter. On the day of the class you will receive an email with login information for Fuze. Webinar times vary in order to allow for different schedules and timezones. Courses open to the laity will be recorded and posted to Mount Tabor Counseling’s youtube page a few days after each session. Courses restricted to the clergy will not be posted.
Upcoming Spring 2019 Classes For the Laity
- The Theology of Anxiety – 2/12/2019 – 8:00pm (Mountain)
- Psychological Insights for Spiritual Healing – 3/22/2019 – 8:00pm (Mountain)
- Crowned in Marriage: Eastern Catholic Understanding of Marriage and Family Life – 4/9/2019 – 8:00pm (Mountain)
Upcoming Spring 2019 Classes For the Clergy
- Strategic Focused Pastoral Counseling- 2/26/2019 3:00pm (Mountain)
- Pastoral Counseling: Ethical and Moral Considerations- 3/27/2019 – 3:00pm (Mountain)
- Pastoral Topics: Grief and Loss 4/8/2019 – 3:00pm (Mountain)
- Pastoral Topics: Rethinking Marriage Prep 5/14/2019 – 3:00pm (Mountain)